Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fare Thee Well.

:'(
I'm actually pretty sad about leaving this place. no matter how much i complained about how i wanted to leave Malaysia, i actually love it here, always will be my first home.

PLUS. all the people i'll be leaving behind.
James Lee.
Esther.
Michele.
Hon Zhen.
Jasmine.
Hui Ying.
Jeremy Lee.
Eric.
Kay Jen.
Rubie.
Tian Xi.
Ken Vyn.
David Everns Lim.
Kenny.
Sarah.
Michelle.
Jia Hong (the one who wants to hijack the plane/murder my pilot o.o) :3
Yee Shuen.
Yi Qing.
Hon Yu.
Hee Ching.
Wan Ting.
Chor Yean.
Ming Yang.
Sarah Chew.
Jian Hao.
Ken Jing.
Qian Heng.
Xin Wei.
Chi Wei.
and my dear sister. Jessica (:
oh and of course. Benedict. though i've only seen you in person once. amazing texting buddy. aha.
I'm gonna miss you guys so much!
I'm sorry if i missed out anybody :(
wow that's a lot of people. weee.
just want to thank all of you guys for being such great friends all these years of my life here.
i can only hope to find friends as amazing as you guys when i'm there.

the amazing memories i've had.
MTV World Stage. all the moshing.
AAR. they always put on a good show.
Ne-Yo. an amazing performer.
Meeting Boys Like Girls. most AMAZING experience of my life.

the things i'm gonna miss.
DRIVING.
Nasi Kandar.
Roti Canai.
Mummy & Daddy.
Jayden.
Watching my brothers play on the computer.
MY BED.
i can't think of anything else right now O.o

But yeahh. thanks Pastor Aaron for the prayer this morning. and all of the others who were there (:
love all you guys la.
gonna miss Malaysia ♥

Love alwayss. Jo. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Mannnnn.... eh.. leave us la.... >< cruel! hahah... nvmla... Hopefully we all get to see you at the end of the year... =]

    ReplyDelete