Sunday, December 13, 2009

Updateee.

sososo. i apologize. i havent updated in like 3 months! my blog's probably like dead by now but Heidy wanted me to blog so here we go :D

October 31st - went to see the All-American Rejects. again. hahaha. and my dearrr concert buddy KayJen Ong went with me :D it was pretty awesome i guess. except the part where we had to wait and wait and wait and there was no where to sitttt!!!! but yeah. end of aar.

November somethingth - SPM started.

Dec 8th - CELEBRATED. coz chinese is like. whatever. :D hahaha. that sounds sooo bad xD

Dec 12th - worship practice. practice. practiceeeee.

Dec 14th - SPM will be over. and i'll be officially free.

I DONT FEEL LIKE BLOGGING LA.
xD
camp is coming. not quite feeling the hype yet. but i'm sure it'll come (:

my good good good friend James. i love you so much! thanks for coming to camp with me since no one else is D:


haha. i'm out. ♥ Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment