Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meeting Boys Like Girls

oh man. that was a GREATT experience. meeting boys like girls is seriously like. D: i was the first in line after waiting for 5 hours and i was seriously just blanking outt. i had no idea what to doooo. so i went in, and you could only autograph one thing :( so i took my album i went up to bryan, and the first thing i said to him was 'ohmygosh!' and he laughed at me. haha (: he signed my album and asked for my name, then he wrote it on the album :D with a heart ♥ LOL. then the people in charge told me to go behind the table to get a picture with them. and so i went, and i was between paul and john. after the picture i asked paul if i could have a hug, and so i hugged him (: then i went to the end to wait for the album, and martin was at the end, so i gave him a hug too! and complimented his tattoos. :D and he said thanks! x] then i left, and i wasnt satisfied coz i hadnt hugged bryan :( so i went to line up again and wonders of wonders, they let me through :D coz the PICs didnt remember me. HAHA. and so i went. and when bryan saw me he said hi. i think he probably remembered me coz i 'ohmygoshed' into his face the first time :D then i asked if i could have a hug. and he was like sureee. but he was still signing my poster so i decided to waitt. then when he finished, he stood up and gave me the BIGGEST hug everrrr. the best hug anyone's ever given me in my life :D so i was happy (: i wanted to hug john.. but i was too shy to ask :( what a donkey i am. D: but yea. oh well (: i still love them allll :D
i'm out ♥ Jo

p.s. some pics (:





No comments:

Post a Comment