Thursday, July 2, 2009

lines vines & trying times

oh yeah. tons of stuff i have to update on.
I HAVE THE NEW JONAS BROTHERS CD!!!!!
LINES, VINES AND TRYING TIMES :D
oh it's freakin' awesome :D
their sound has matured in these past few years, and it's really cool that the album has a slight jazzy feel, what with the trumpets and saxophones and all. hahaha (:
so yeaa. I bought it on saturday..
i tried Rock Corner first, but they were already out of stock, which is amazingly fast D:
and then i watched transformers with a bunch of friends, and after that i decided to try Classic, the shop that took over Tower Records in OneU.
sooo they had it, and next to the albums was this like cutout thinggg. and me and QH were like. let's steal this! :D
so anyhow, i bought the album, AND GUESS WHATT!!!
THE CUTOUT CAME FREE WITH THE ALBUM!! i was soooooo happy i wanted to screammmm
instead i just smiled my butt off. hahahaha. (:
i went to church and i told james.. and he told me he was planning to buy the album for me for my birthday.. (BUM. should have waited x])
but yeaaa. i'm lovingggg my album. it's gorgeousss. i'll take pictures of the album and the cutout soon :D

♥ Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment